Permanent adhesive - Indoor & outdoor use.
Pure acrylic adhesive.
Temperature range: -40°C to +120°C.
- 100% waterproof bond.
- Good assembly tack, to provide high quality, consistent production processes.
- Excellent adhesion to glass and to other Georgian Bar substrates and surfaces.
- High-performance bonding system, to ensure the bar is not pulled away from the sash.
- Highly elastomeric construction, so as to absorb differential expansion and contraction.
- High deposition adhesive layer, to prevent water penetration.
- No primers necessary, just good preparation and working practices.
- A proven, high performance, pure acrylic adhesive, highly resistant to environmental factors, including temperature, UV, cleaning agents, high humidity, low temperature. Easy peel, tear-free liner removal
- R adhesive class has good affinity to plastic (incl. perspex, acrylics, plexiglass & polycarbonate)
- Higher initial tack than most acrylic foams means that sub-assembled parts can be processed/assembled in situ more quickly.
- No 72hr dwell recommendation on its use.
- FlexLINK is more efficient as gap-filling medium and for uneven surfaces.
- Liner removes very easily.
- Single coated product (many acrylic foams have non-adhesive core or kernel, that is then coated. This sacrifices performance and risks delamination or splitting of the foam under stress).
- Will not react with solvent, sealants or silicones.
- Will not cloud or discolour plastics.
6mm x 1.1mm x 25m
9mm x 1.1mm x 25m
12mm x 1.1mm x 25m
15mm x 1.1mm x 25m
19mm x 1.1mm x 25m
Interested in this range?CONTACT US TODAY