- R adhesive class has good affinity to plastic (incl. perspex, acrylics, plexiglass & polycarbonate).
- Higher initial tack than most acrylic foams means that sub-assembled parts can be processed/assembled in situ more quickly.
- No 72hr dwell recommendation on its use.
- FlexLINK is more efficient as gap-filling medium and for uneven surfaces.
- Liner removes very easily.
- Single coated product (many acrylic foams have non-adhesive core or kernel, that is then coated. This sacrifices performance and risks delamination or splitting of the foam under stress).
- Will not react with solvent, sealants or silicones.
- Will not cloud or discolour plastics.
6mm x 33m
9mm x 33m
12mm x 33m
15mm x 33m
19mm x 33m
Interested in this range?CONTACT US TODAY