- R adhesive class has good affinity to plastic (incl. perspex, acrylics, plexiglass & polycarbonate), painted and varnished surfaces.
- Good initial tack, means that sub-assembled parts can be processed/assembled in situ more quickly.
- No 72hr dwell recommendation on its use.
- Very high adhesion to metals.
- Liner removes very easily.
- Highly transparent (alternate products can be cloudy or yellow). Good light transmission (for illuminated lettering etc.).
- Will not yellow or discolour when exposed to UV, even after many years in situ.
- Very good as a shock absorber (i.e. between metal sheets/frame to absorb vibration).
- Equalises stress along the joint line (welding, screwing, rivets introduces focused points of stress).
- Will not react with solvent, sealants or silicones.
- Will not cloud or discolour plastics
10mm x 33m
12mm x 33m
19mm x 33m
24mm x 33m
Interested in this range?CONTACT US TODAY